Terms & Conditions


Net 30, unless otherwise stated on invoice.


F.O.B Shipping Point. Freight is Prepay and Add unless otherwise noted on invoice. Inbound shipping and handling will be prepaid and added to invoices for all non-stock items. Absolutely no allowances on shipments unless quoted. All claims for shortages, etc. must be made within 10 days of receipt of materials.


All checks returned for any reason will be subject to a $100.00 fee.


No order for merchandise will be rendered for less than a minimum charge $100.00 net, excluding transportation charges


All prices are subject to change without notice.


Cancellation is permitted unless specified on the original quotation, with a minimum cancellation fee of 20% of the gross order amount. Exact cancellation penalty fees will be determined on a case-by-case basis, with calculations taking into account unrecoverable costs incurred by EcoTech throughout the order’s processing timeline. Please reach out to your EcoTech representative to get a final cancellation fee prior to cancellation. Cancellation fees must be issued in writing from an authorized representative of EcoTech.


  • Absolutely no material may be returned without our express written consent and return authorization number. Any material returned will be subject to a minimum handling charge specified by the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. We will not authorize inventory adjustment or overstock returns. Any unauthorized returns will not be accepted. All credits must be used within 1 year.
  • If items are designated as non-returnable, non-cancellable or non-refundable, there will be no exceptions. This refers to both custom items as well as stock items.



Any material which proves defective will be replaced at no charge based upon manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to actual replacement of materials involved. We, nor the manufacturer, accept no responsibility for labor or kindred claims.


Any order submitted without an approved credit application will require an upfront payment in full. When a credit application has been approved, the standard payment terms are Net 30, unless otherwise noted within your account. Payment terms on purchase orders that differ from the previous terms and have not been approved will be null and void. In special cases, exceptions can be made with written approval from an authorized representative of EcoTech.

PROGRESSIVE PAYMENT TERMS (any order exceeding $50,000):

In any instance when an order is received exceeding $50,000.00, special progressive payment terms will be required. These terms will require 25% due upon order. Another 25% will be required upon either the acceptance of approved drawings, or the acquisition of materials, whichever is first. The remaining 50% will be due upon standard terms relating to your account; due before shipment of final product, or Net 30 for approved credit accounts. Exceptions can be made to these terms in certain, special cases, with the written approval of an authorized representative of EcoTech.


Invoices left outstanding for more than 30 days past the due date will be subject to a late payment fee. This late payment fee is equated from a 12% APR on the products ordered or services rendered. Every month the invoice is unpaid past this 30-day period 1% of the open invoice will be charged, due immediately and a new invoice will be issued.


Based upon manufacturer warranty. We will facilitate warranty replacement or repair between the end user and the manufacturer. Warranty period is per manufacturer terms and conditions. Warranty is null and void if any modifications or adjustment has been made on the warranted product.

Updated: December 2022